Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rodenstock Ysaron 150mm f4.5 on K-5IIs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Rodenstock Ysaron 150mm f4.5 on K-5IIs Reply with quote

Very dusty and vintage look Rodenstock Ysaron 150mm f4.5. Testing its color with my K5IIs. It turns out to be a surprise! Great color rendition and reasonable sharpness (all photos were taken handheld). Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice results! How did you mount the lens?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacTak wrote:
Nice results! How did you mount the lens?

I added a suitable size rubber ring (for use by water pipe) a the rear of the lens. Then fitted a M49 hood on it. Then used step-down ring to make it M42. Finally, added M42 extension tubes and M42 helicoid for focusing. Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series! I love each single frame, hard to find crappy enlarger lens I didn't see any, according to my repair man , better to mount them from front side of lens to camera , due these lenses were designed to get light from rear side. May no difference , try it out Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nice series! I love each single frame, hard to find crappy enlarger lens I didn't see any, according to my repair man , better to mount them from front side of lens to camera , due these lenses were designed to get light from rear side. May no difference , try it out Smile

Thanks for the tips! I will try mounting it reversely next time to see how it performs. Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look forward it, I am curious too!