Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Extra money?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Extra money? Reply with quote

A good alternative to use your extra euros:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Leica-MP-black-110-Summicron-2-5-cm-Baujahr-1957-/170549969065?pt=Photographica_Film&hash=item27b59200a9

Last edited by uusitupa on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, It's not even in good looking condition!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think about it is like a paint from a well known painter, price level is different than ordinary items of course an nearly unlimited if reach collector willing to pay for. Personally I rather pay this sum for this camera if I can afford it than for a Picasso paint.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atilla I understand buying a hand built Leica for the price they are as they are very high quality cameras. This I don't see how it's much different from non regular edition of the same model. It is obviously an investment but if I were in the position to look for something like that I would rather have say an Ansel Adams original print.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orangehexagon wrote:
Atilla I understand buying a hand built Leica for the price they are as they are very high quality cameras. This I don't see how it's much different from non regular edition of the same model. It is obviously an investment but if I were in the position to look for something like that I would rather have say an Ansel Adams original print.

I think this camera is not better perhaps than many others, art is matter of taste of course. I respect more well a camera as an art piece than any photo or paint from anyone.