Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Macro tak F4/50 K200D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Macro tak F4/50 K200D Reply with quote

Just a few more...All hand held I am sure you can see my pink fingers in the background as there was a slight wind..always when you take the macro out Mad I removed a few petals on the yellow flower as I was trying to get a center shot without the shadow of the lens coming into picture.
#1 A few little bugs hiding.

#2 Added this just for the bokeh

#3 I wished I had got all of the wheat seed in the frame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That second one has sweet bokeh and great composition imo.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3rd one is my favourite Mo,

I have found that the best solution to overcome the wind is to rip the flower out of the garden bed and take it inside Shocked Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I have found that the best solution to overcome the wind is to rip the flower out of the garden bed and take it inside

Laughing Laughing
I wouldn't get the lovely greens in the background then as I would have to rip the background plants as well... Razz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great captures!