Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super Takumar 1:1.8/55 K200D..Gum nut flowers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Super Takumar 1:1.8/55 K200D..Gum nut flowers Reply with quote

Not sure if this is the right place for these....let us know.These were taken in very gray overcast light, late afternoon so had some nice strong light at times...it was windy so not perfect focus...but I love the way the colors came out and the bokeh.I have cropped these to eliminate distractions and played with the contrast on a few.CC please.These are the flowers from a native Gum..unsure of the name of this gum tree.

Last edited by mo on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your goal was make nice dreamy images you did reach it. If you would make crispy sharp close-ups use flash , look Renseh reflector what is made from cardboard it produce stunning light.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Attila,I did not know how to make the different types of image,now that you have explained it!...I have made renseh's homemade flash Very Happy But for the Macro Tak F4/50...have to do another craft day. Very Happy
I do like the dreamy effect.
For those of you who do not know what we are talking about see here in the below link.
http://renseblog.stellaria.nl/#post42

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great colors, and stunning flowers!
Some look as if the focus point is not clearly identifiable, yes, dreamy. It is sooo tempting and beautiful to play with the oof rendering, isn't it!

great link for the flash diffuser, thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It is sooo tempting and beautiful to play with the oof rendering

Yes...I think it can be fun, but I would like to control it more Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome flower!! Well shot!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great colors and beautiful flowers. Some addition DOF would really benefit these shots. It's OK to have more subject and less Bokeh.