Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter-9 8,5cm f2 RF lens converted to Exakta
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Jupiter-9 8,5cm f2 RF lens converted to Exakta Reply with quote

Hi-res images are here

Serial Nr: 56xx what is special date for most Hungarians.

This is an awesome lens, I can't say enough thank to Jiri (no-x) I bought from him on bargain price.

I love it very, very much.

All indoor pictures are wide open.

Last edited by Attila on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a very nice lens.
I especially like the butterflies in your series.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Nothing can comparable with this lens on it's budget around 100 USD for a 85mm lens ?!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice shots, really looks like a nice lens.

btw - do you work in that zoo? see many images from you taken there

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No , I bought yearly ticket Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah... that was my second hunch Smile very nice...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you had come to Australia for those parrot shots! Very Happy Rosella and King Parrot both in abundance around here. I think the 3rd is the Eastern Rosella?...open to correction Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
I thought you had come to Australia for those parrot shots! Very Happy Rosella and King Parrot both in abundance around here. I think the 3rd is the Eastern Rosella?...open to correction Very Happy

They are all native Australian I did capture them in Australia house in Zoo.
Yes it would be nice , but even if money no problem long flight keep me away also how can I say to my bird who is my life "I went to Australia to capture stranger birds" and left her home for days alone with my MUM. Laughing
She will be take my eyes out if she know I cheat her with stranger birds Laughing Laughing She is so jealous for example if I talk on phone she always want to know who did call me , if she can recognize my family members she will be relaxed other ways byte me a lot Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could always do little flights and fly around MFL members countries so the flight is not all in one go!! Very Happy
I do understand about leaving your bird my cats don't like me leaving and they are a bit funny when I come home.