Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony alpha 77
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Sony alpha 77 Reply with quote

Hi,

my dear dealer showed me today this brand new cam. I must say that I was very impressed about the haptic, how the cam lies in the hands and especially about the EVF. That is really first class and not comparable with the Pana EVF at my GF1. So all of us ordered a Nex-7 will be happy with this viewfinder.

Beside IQ which I couldn´t test this morning I believe that this cam will be the new shooting start in the midrange price segment and C., N. and P. must work hard to bring something similar.

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to say i held an A77 just the other day and was testing it all i can say wow this thing is fast, the AF could be said to be almost as fast as the human eye.
A ground breaking camera that will push Nikon and Canon beyond anything they currently have

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony alpha 77 Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
So all of us ordered a Nex-7 will be happy with this viewfinder.

If only it was available soon...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony alpha 77 Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Rolf wrote:
So all of us ordered a Nex-7 will be happy with this viewfinder.

If only it was available soon...

He told me again I´m his No. 1 - but perhaps in February 2012 Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddieitman wrote:
Have to say i held an A77 just the other day and was testing it all i can say wow this thing is fast, the AF could be said to be almost as fast as the human eye.
A ground breaking camera that will push Nikon and Canon beyond anything they currently have

Have you tried a 7D before? Wink Sony have played catchup well but made two mistakes - average high ISO performance and a small buffer.