Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Altaj mountains
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Altaj mountains Reply with quote

Seeing one of the lenses I used during this cycle expedition mentioned in the lenses section gave me the idea to post some photo's of this old series here.
Some general info, shot in the summer of 2004 in the Altajski Kraj and the Altaj Autonomous Republic, in southern Siberia. I used a Praktica MTL5B and 3 Takumar lenses, a 2.0/35, a 50mm (don't know which) and the 2.8/105. Sadly the film (Fuji slidefilm) got some knocks at an airport so the quality is quite changy. Just before entering the wildest bit of the ride my Praktica jammed, I had it repaired in Gornij Altajsk on the way back. So no MF photos of the most interesting bit, I had to change to an AF compact for that part (if requested I could add the photos).

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

Cool

9)

10)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11)