Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Union Square
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Union Square Reply with quote

Both shot with my Pentax LX and Kodak BW400CN film but I forget which lens. Possible the K 24? Embarassed

Best wishes, Kris.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is something special on both. Composition. That guys placed at centre. And something you should explain to us Very Happy - that "K42" =) Do you mean some type of skateboard?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments.

By K 24 I meant possibly the SMC "K" 24mm f/2.8 lens.

Best wishes, Kris.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good shots, +1 on the composition. Lens looks a bit narrower than 24mm though, but hey, maybe I just wish I could shoot a 24 like that Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nesster. It may well have been something narrower but I am trying to remember what I had with me that day... The second image may well have been a FA43 (in which case oops for posting here, although in my defence on an LX it is a manual focus lens).