Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentacon Six Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Pentacon Six Macro Reply with quote

There are loads of macro attachments for the Pentacon Six, but does anyone ever use them? I got the tubes out while I was doing dragonflies a while back and shot this on Velvia 100. The colours ended up all screwed up (under-exposure, probably) so I desaturated it. This is cropped from the centre of the frame:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good picture , nicely done! I never made macro with film not only with P6.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took half a roll of film to get that. I have shot a few other macros with a Pentacon (as far back as 1978) but this is the only living, moving thing I've tried. They are harder than stamps, pills and ashtrays. I used flash so I could get a decent shutter speed - 1/250 or 1/500, with the Biometar 120 hand-held.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulC wrote:
It took half a roll of film to get that. I have shot a few other macros with a Pentacon (as far back as 1978) but this is the only living, moving thing I've tried. They are harder than stamps, pills and ashtrays. I used flash so I could get a decent shutter speed - 1/250 or 1/500, with the Biometar 120 hand-held.

I just imagine your pain , not easy at all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would like to have your patience - i like this