Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sigma 400mm f5.6 APO Panasonic G1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Sigma 400mm f5.6 APO Panasonic G1 Reply with quote

All pictures are handheld, straight raw conversion to jpg. No PS.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brilliant set, Attila!!

I love them all!

superb..

tf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes i think you can speak with these animals...tell them how to pose...all shots are beautiful

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impressive captures, all great, last one is so cute Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

der einrahmer wrote:
sometimes i think you can speak with these animals...tell them how to pose...all shots are beautiful

Smile thank you for both of you ! I can speak with one, that is my bird , not really my bird rather my second wife Laughing

On last picture when you see monkey couple in hugs.. these guys are not in monkey team , they afraid from anybody sad, very sad story. Assholes brought them to Budapest Zoo , because they said they have better place in Zoo than in Spain at private people. I just know here they have very bad place to small to escape before attacks and after 3-4 yrs they are still out of team... just imagine if anybody do same with human... Director of Zoo not care animals he care only the money when one monkey was killed and zoo keeper said this is damn painful and must have to do something. Zoo keeper was fire out and director said Zoo will buy a next one...
I love this orphan guys and hard to see what is going on with them.