Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Prismat PCA V-90
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Prismat PCA V-90 Reply with quote

Found this camera in a closet. Most likely was one of my Grandpa's cameras. Dad knows nothing about it. Just would like to know some more about it. Found a website on the line it was with, but it was just technical. Anyone have any experience with it? Is it a good camera? Worth putting a roll of film in?

Prismat PCA V-90 with Mamiya-Sekor 48mm 1.9 lens

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Welcome,see this link here yours is a rebranded Mamiya Prismat PH halfway down the page
http://herron.50megs.com/prismat.htm
A very nice camera and well worth running a roll through it!!
Have you another camera to take a photo of it and post it here? I would love to see it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have lots of cameras sitting around here Smile I'll get some pictures of it soon.

Want to try and clean it up a bit, been airing it out. The case fits rather snug and seems to not allow any air to move around, so it's pretty musty. No mold to be seen on the lens, but I think there may be some on the mirror.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Capture them we will help to identify them.