Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A few photos from a Vivitar 28mm f2.8 Chrome Nose lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: A few photos from a Vivitar 28mm f2.8 Chrome Nose lens Reply with quote

Straight from the camera with minimal PP.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice BD, very nice. Very Happy The colors are very bright and snappy! Looks like you were hiding out in the tree for the first shot. For what it's worth I am bidding on a Vivtar 35/2.8 not a chrome nose Sad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Nice BD, very nice. Very Happy The colors are very bright and snappy! Looks like you were hiding out in the tree for the first shot. For what it's worth I am bidding on a Vivtar 35/2.8 not a chrome nose Sad

Got to shoot some with my Chrome Nose 35mm next. Hope your's turns out to be a Gem.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look good BD.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

revers wrote:
Look good BD.

Thanks Ron. I like it but wide angle is not where I normally shoot.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take another lens say 50mm lens and then the 28mm,take the same shot and you can see the difference of the 28...I compared the Soligor T4 28mm and the Pancolar 50mm and when I saw the difference on the computer screen I understood a bit better what I could use the 28 for.. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have three Vivitar 28mm f2.8 (the common ones not your one) and two are close focus........if you can't afford a Nikon or Canon etc they are a very good substitute.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Gentlemen. I have a TX and this one in 28mm and do like them for urban work and inside the house photos where a 50mm is just a bit too long.