Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympia Sonnar 180 mm / 2.8 M42 - for sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Olympia Sonnar 180 mm / 2.8 M42 - for sale Reply with quote

Hi,

I have here one Olympia Sonnar 180 mm / 2.8 T, M42 in very good state.

It has 18 blades (I thing).

If you get me good offer - I will sell it.

It is model from mflenses database. Photos by email.

Josef (Czech Rep.)

jpirkl@centrum.cz

Last edited by JosefPirkl on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi JosefPirkl, welcome to the forum.

It will be quiet difficult for first timer to the forum to sell. Do let us know a bit more of yourself @ http://forum.mflenses.com/the-photographers-cafe-f9.html section.

Do also provide eBay ID and other references and post some photos of the lens to help your sale.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the lack of reponse I guess this sums up the seller. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im interested, but 1 post for his history?

hmmm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw one in local shop at last week , perhaps still there, price is 200 USD and converted one to P6 , no T mark on it. Lens have several paint loss and perhaps some fine scratches too dust inside. I have several own copies , best ones is most abused , but it's picture quality is awesome. Let me know if you want to take it seriously I will buy it for you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm , well I just grabbed a helios 40, and last night I won a mint super tak 200mm with case caps and hood for 60 bucks, I better hold up fo a while!

My wife is looking for a silver Jup 9 that will work on her 350D m42 adapter ..........

The sonnars are very nice though, large lenses with fast Apertures!