Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How to get shot by the Feds or old Bill in the UK
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: How to get shot by the Feds or old Bill in the UK Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/For-Canon-300mm-2-8-NIKON-200mm-f2-400mm-SIGMA-800mm-/170482897860?pt=Camera_Lenses

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooops!!!!!!!! Seems very dangerous to me, I can see plod (cop) getting very excited if that thing was pointed at him/her, you'll have the equivalent of SWAT breathing down yer neck in no time flat........

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had a death wish I'd buy one and venture out onto the streets of Belfast and try and 'shoot' a few photos before being shot myself! Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"intelliShooter™" Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the seller lives in a log cabin in the desolate wilds of Canada.

I you try to shoot a panoramic of the House of Parliament, i think Mi6/5 will be feeding you breakfast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would have to be MI5 as they are COUNTER intelligence and only work in the UK alongside SPECIAL BRANCH, MI6 is an intelligence gathering organisation working abroad.

More useless information for you to digest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea why somebody would just plop a camera down on a rifle stock.

That said, that reminds me of this, which made more sense:
http://gizmodo.com/5142970/us-soldier-explains-why-he-uses-a-rifle-stock-to-shoot-photographs