Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hard bag for spotmatic gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Hard bag for spotmatic gear Reply with quote

Hallo,
I'm looking for a hard bag for spotmatic gear: camera+55+105+future wide.
To ship to Italy.

Thank you
Luca

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you looking for exactly a retro leatherette from 1960th okay ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be done.
I'm looking for something like this Click here to see on Ebay or this Click here to see on Ebay or this Click here to see on Ebay.

If it possible: cheap! Wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My cheapest offer is free bag , you need to pay real shipping cost only. It would be 10-14 GBP in my estimation. Registered air-mail shipment.

I have two bags one real leather perhaps Russian or East German another one is non real leather labeled with Kodak.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmmh, it's a very hard choice Smile
Inside the second bag (russian/german) I see something red...like internal dividers?
If they are, I choose this bag, otherwise I prefer kodak bag.

thank you Attila

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellepi wrote:
Mmmmh, it's a very hard choice Smile
Inside the second bag (russian/german) I see something red...like internal dividers?
If they are, I choose this bag, otherwise I prefer kodak bag.

thank you Attila

Russian has divider. In case of you I choice that one also, it has better material. Drop me a pm with your address and I will send out within a week when I have to post out something else too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and Russian will be!
Pm is on your way.

Thank you
Luca