Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sands Hunter 35/3.5 preset
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Sands Hunter 35/3.5 preset Reply with quote

I'm sure this old lens was branded with all sorts of names, my copy came with the "Sands Hunter" label. It's a t-mount lens and has at least a million aperture blades Smile

Took it down to the cruise terminal just recently for a bit of fun. No real pp other than reducing the exposure (I forgot my adapter makes the lens over expose). All at f5.6 I think.

The lens with OM t-mount

Some crops from #2

Bottom right

Centre

Bottom left

Hmm, it's vintage alright! Laughing Seemed to work OK though as long as you don't pixel peep Wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pictures! I don't like pixel pipping anyway! Thank you for sharing!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Sands Hunter 35/3.5 preset Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
I'm sure this old lens was branded with all sorts of names, my copy came with the "Sands Hunter" label. It's a t-mount lens and has at least a million aperture blades Smile

Took it down to the cruise terminal just recently for a bit of fun. No real pp other than reducing the exposure (I forgot my adapter makes the lens over expose). All at f5.6 I think.

Sunset my fav and well done Smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite is the 2nd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks chaps, just a bit of fun as the sun went down Smile I think I'll add some contrast to the sunset shot though as the old preset flared a bit lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Thanks chaps, just a bit of fun as the sun went down Smile I think I'll add some contrast to the sunset shot though as the old preset flared a bit lol

Don't remove the BIF tho, will you Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh home sweet home, how I miss the docks!

I live in Bridgend now and have to go to Cardiff to get shots of somewhere close to resembling a busy port but there's no place like home, especially with a nice sunset!

AF lens alert!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fatdeeman/2875648867/#/photos/fatdeeman/2875648867/lightbox/

Af lens alert over!

I like the photos a lot and I like the lens too but I think I'm biased! I'd love nothing more than to spend my evenings sat in the park, noodling around with a bag full of MF lenses just to see what they were like!