Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Agilux Anastigmat 80 m/m f3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Agilux Anastigmat 80 m/m f3.5 Reply with quote

I bought a box with lens and this is one of it. I went to google and found it to be from Agiflex. The Agiflex was an early British postwar 6x6 SLR, made by Agilux. It was derived from the British WWII military aerial camera ARL that was in turn derived from the German Reflex Korelle.

The camera's focal plane shutter has speeds from 2 sec. to 1/500 sec. and flash synchronization. The finder is a big waist level reflex finder, with hinged magnifier and eye level setting. It has a lens mount for interchangeable lenses.

source : http://www.camerapedia.org/wiki/Agiflex

That explains its long flange registered distance. I got it cleaned up and mounted to my E330 via extension tubes, step down and up rings and finally my trusty black PVC tape !

Nice chat at along the riverside.

Bank of China

Forklift trucks lining up, in preparation for night F1 race.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad at all, I especially like last fork lift track picture! Thank you for sharing!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad at all! I love #3 and #6!