Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Monocle lens based on Helios 44M-4 - M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: FS: Monocle lens based on Helios 44M-4 - M42 Reply with quote

For Sale:
Monocle lens based on Helios 44M-4 . Focal length ~ 110mm.
I do not know the price for this lens - please make me an offer.
Free shipping in USA.
Thanks

Here is picture from this lens (with the custom aperture)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM'ed you with offer.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more picture:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you just remove the inner element or replaced it with another? I'd like to make monocle for a long time, tried removing inner element from 44-2, but the result ain't that impressive...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vulko wrote:
Did you just remove the inner element or replaced it with another? I'd like to make monocle for a long time, tried removing inner element from 44-2, but the result ain't that impressive...

+1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vulko wrote:

- Yes - I have removed the inner element.
I do not know why you do not have a good result. May be the inner lens on 44-2 is different and your technique isn`t good enough.

Here is a good resource with an examples:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/homemadelens/discuss/72157623873502868/

Good Luck!