Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon with Sonnar 180
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Nikon with Sonnar 180 Reply with quote

Delta 100 at iso 200 with very nice grain I think...
developed at Fomadon P or D-76d for 10,5 min with little more frequent agitation for more contrast (every 45 sec). Looks darker coz temperature was 22 °C purposely. Hearing yours opinions
This scan is from lab with no PP.
Nikon FA with adapted Sonnar 180/2.8 from P6

@f2.8

Here you are.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful catch! Excellent DOF and tones, you gotta love that Sonnar!

Your developing worked a charm in this one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Beautiful catch! Excellent DOF and tones, you gotta love that Sonnar!

Your developing worked a charm in this one.

Yess I love him =) Will see how perform on square.

Thank you Katastrofo.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice shot and good development.
Just a note: if you can print at home (or in a lab) by the old way, trie to correct the burn of the right shoulder and the adjacent background.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice framing, there's a dynamic quality to the pic. I like the development, even for what was used to be called a proof it's a good result.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys.
ellepi wrote:
Very nice shot and good development.
Just a note: if you can print at home (or in a lab) by the old way, trie to correct the burn of the right shoulder and the adjacent background.

I am not very good at enlarging but heard about some tricks which can be applied. Covering with hand for instance. It should work for better look of tones.

Nesster wrote:

Very nice framing, there's a dynamic quality to the pic. I like the development, even for what was used to be called a proof it's a good result.

Development is something magical. I started to think it when I put out first film from tank.