Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus E-420 with M42 "kit"
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Olympus E-420 with M42 "kit" Reply with quote

Hey all,

I decided to sell my Olympus E-420 and 2 M42 lenses that were my "M42 kit" for this camera.

The kit consists of a 1-year old Olympus E-420 camera, a Pentacon 29mm f/2.8 MC and a Pentacon Prakticar PM 70-210mm f/4-5.6 MC.

A M42->4/3 adapter is also included.

The camera practically in mint condition, good as new. It comes boxed with its accessories but the battery is a replacement one.

The lenses are in very good condition with maybe some minimal dust. The hardly have any noticable signs of use.
They were both bought from eBay.

I am selling it because I'm moving on to E-P1 and M39 lenses.
Please don't hesitate to ask for more info and pictures.

I asking for €220 + Shipping (€19 to the EU) + Paypal fees

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: PM Sent Reply with quote

PM Sent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything is still available but I want to let everybody to know that the camera body alone is available for €150 + shipping (€15) + Paypal fees.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dsmlogger wrote:
Everything is still available but I want to let everybody to know that the camera body alone is available for €150 + shipping (€15) + Paypal fees.

Hi, do you include the m42 adapter with the body?

Br
Tobbe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

torbod wrote:
dsmlogger wrote:

Hi, do you include the m42 adapter with the body?

Br
Tobbe

Yes, if you want it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pentacon 29mm MC has been sold and I decided to keep the E-420 for backup since there was no real interest.

The Pentacon MC 70-210mm is available for €20 + shipping (€12 for Europe, €15 Worldwide) + Paypal Fees (+3.4%)