Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FD 55mm f/1.2 SSC Aspherical!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Canon FD 55mm f/1.2 SSC Aspherical! Reply with quote

My friend who already asked me to sell some lenses here has this great lens to sell.

He sent me the following email:

Hello Ivo,

I was in a good camera shop today and asked what they think about the FD 55 1.2 Aspherical.

They said the lens **would** be in good condition (normal body usage and very good optics).

However, turning it to infinity and back to MFD, you fell slightly different friction in the helix, going from one direction to the other. There is a different friction from let's say 5 to 10 meters than from 1 to 5 meters (I am not sure about the figures, it's just an attempt to explain that it is a bit uneven).

According to the salesman, this means the lens could be de-centered, which might have impact on IQ of such a wide lend (not in everyday use but maybe if you want to get the maximum out of it).

So, the price will be 460€ shipped inside EU.

If you are interested let me know. I'm still waiting for the pictures.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some say, the best 1.2 ever.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend is asking 370€ shipped.

I can send more details by PM or email. (ahkhorus@hotmail.com)

Regards,
Ivo