Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cosinon 55mm f1.4 on Ep-1 with samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Cosinon 55mm f1.4 on Ep-1 with samples Reply with quote

Easy to operate and good build quality but not quite as sharp as my Super Takumar f1.4 Wink

Some samples wide open from my PEN:

Almost nailed it Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the last one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care for the OOF on the flower shot; was there movement? The cat shot I think is marvelous, but I would crop out the grass or Photoshop it. I find it very interesting how the OOF goes very suddenly into a total blur like a wall of fog.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice colors, great quality

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:
I don't care for the OOF on the flower shot; was there movement? The cat shot I think is marvelous, but I would crop out the grass or Photoshop it. I find it very interesting how the OOF goes very suddenly into a total blur like a wall of fog.

Shutter speed 1/1600, so it can't be the movement but narrow depth of field and lens characteristics Very Happy

@Kathmandu
Thx mate!

@Poilu
Thx a lot Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renders very smooth, I like it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the last two.

P.S I wouldn't call Kathmandu `mate'.