Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hasselblad 500CM + Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 150mm f/4 - Sold!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Hasselblad 500CM + Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 150mm f/4 - Sold! Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm selling this great kit as I'm going to use more my Contax 645 and Kowa Six.

As I want new lenses for my M7 I have to sell it.

It is fully working bue has some wearing marks (it is the black body so the marks become more visible). This is only esthetical and doesn't affect the image quality in any way.

The lens is the chrome version, without fungos or scracthes. The barrel looks good too. Only one or two little marks. (no dents).

One other "problem" is the winder knob that is broke. Only a little of the plastic. It is working but I know you'd want a "new" one.

I searched on *bay and found some for less than 20€

http://cgi.ebay.de/HASSELBLAD-CAMERA-WINDER-KNOB-500C-500CM-503CX-EXC-/290414999603?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Film_Cameras&hash=item439e153833

(you have some on auction too)

If I don't sell in the next 2 weeks I'll order the new knob to replace the broken one...

Anyway, the final price takes in count that problem...

Price: 450€ including shipping inside EU!

(I can get more pictures if needed)

Last edited by Lazzaros on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 8 times in total

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM send Smile

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replied Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to no reply from the previous member, the camera is still for sale.

I have more 13 detailed pictures of it. Send me PM if you are interested.

Smile

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New price! 550€ including shipping!

Open to trades too!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New price! 510€ including shipping. No one wants this one? Sad

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New pictures to show all details...

Hope this helps! I really need to sell this one. 510€ including shipping looks a good price for one Hasselblad....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is available again! The buyer didn't answer me for 2 weeks...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an amazing lens!

Guys, if you are into medium format, go for it!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is waiting for a new home for so long! I think it is not easy to get a better price for one Hasselblad. The winderknob is replaceable for less then 20€... The lens is like new!

I offer the shipping worldwide for 500€...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe for amateurs 500 EUR is too much Hassi or not no matter, pros already have mf gear. Better to put onto Ebay.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila maybe you are right. The problem is that my paypal account is limited and I can't sell any items on ebay :S I tried yesterday but I had that bad news...

I'll keep trying Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I believe for amateurs 500 EUR is too much Hassi or not no matter, pros already have mf gear. Better to put onto Ebay.

Sorry but I don't agree.
For a typical amateur, let's say people that does NOT collect gear for the sake of collection and makes no money on photography, to spend 500 € in a surplus apparatus is a decision that has to be pondered for a long time.

Let's face the truth, for a typical amateur an hassy is less useful than an embedded camera in a phone, it's used for the endless pleasure that can still deliver (and for the stunning IQ as well), but is next to useless for everyday needings.

I'm saying that since I've made this sequence before spending a similar amount of money for medium format. I bought a Bessa I from Certo6 in amazing condition, to bring confidence in medium format photography, and started to collect money for a "serious" camera.

In the meanwhile the fund was slowly groving, i kept shooting the Bessa lurking every kind of camera in a pool of possible combination, discarding the varoius possibilities to get a mamiya, a bronica, a rolley, a hassy, a fuji RF....

After one YEAR I was happy to spend my half grand on a Horseman 980, complete setup, three lenses, two backs + various bells and whistles, and I'm still happy like a pig in the mud for this choice.

THE BOTTOM LINE

What I'd like to suggst is

a) you need cash - if so I just whish you to sell as fast you can, also on the evilB if necessary

b) you can wait - this could take a while before offer and demand could meet, so, instead of the marketplace, put IN BOLD a selling advice in your message signature.
Making so, you:
-will make your camera happier
-will make a photo amateur grateful for eternity
-will be proud to have spread Victor Hasselblad's verb.

Sorry again for being so long, but when mechanical gear crosses Passion I can't assist without reaction. Seeing this post of an unwanted (and unused Sad ) piece of art made me very sad. Hasselblads should be used until they worn out completely.

That means forever, more or less Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New price: 450€!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys, I can offer the shipping Worldwide for 450€ or 430€ inside EU...

I really need to sell this one!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could be open to trades too! Let me know...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

400€?....

Do you want a lower price for this camera?.... hehe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must resist ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold to peterbald! Smile