Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta MC Rokkor PG 58mm f/1.2 - Can be converted to EOS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Minolta MC Rokkor PG 58mm f/1.2 - Can be converted to EOS Reply with quote

As I'm helping one friend selling his lenses I'm posting this one for sale here.

I can get more details by PM or email, as full description, pictures and prices (I send an html file with all of that).

My friend can do the convertion to EOS, only working in APS-C cameras, since with FF cameras the rear element hits the mirror.

Send me PM or email to: ivolazarus@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you file down the top of the rear element retaining ring you can focus to ~15m without needing to shave the mirror on a 5D, as long as you adjust the infinity focus setting with the screws behind the ID ring at the front of the lens. If you have a 5DmkII you can still shoot at infinity with Live View. When you use the infinity focus adjustment screws it also saves you a lot of work because you don't have to reduce the aluminium spacer by 2mm.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/860123/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right. My friend told me the same after I added the post.

Smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: pm Reply with quote

pm, my friend