Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta bellows3+rokkor 100mm/f4 shortmount samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Minolta bellows3+rokkor 100mm/f4 shortmount samples Reply with quote

Manage to make an adapter to fit the bellows to the 50D, and took it for a short trip through the garden
both shots hand held 250th/sec @ f11 with pop up fill , full frame no crop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fascinating pictures!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hand held, so no focus stacking. That's a brilliant combination as witnessed by these lovely shots. Well done you!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys ! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lighting is horrible though. Try to find some articles about diffusing your flash; many people have found solutions for this.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AhamB wrote:
The lighting is horrible though. Try to find some articles about diffusing your flash; many people have found solutions for this.

Absolutely right !
These were quick and dirty test shots after i made the adapter and not intended to be a showcase of artistic impression or macro skills ,
as indicated (pop up flash usedl)
I get lazy to set up the twin flash with diffusers and reflectors plus remote fill for the background doing my first test shots (the whole setup combined with the bellows is quite cumbersome) Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not bad at all actually...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice.

My pop-up on the G1 quit working after the warranty expired two months ago. Crying or Very sad