Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Recent purchases.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Recent purchases. Reply with quote

Spectra Coligon 135mm and Sankyo Koki Tokyo Komura 105mm f3.5. Both in Exakta Mount:

The Spectra is hands down the heaviest 135mm I have,and its built stong.

The Koki Tokyo Komura aside from being of a smaller focal length- feels tiny next to the Spectra Coligon.

Koki Tokyo Komra iris

Spectra Coligon Iris

Both the Exakta mounts are held down with set/grub screws. The Koki Komura's mount is screwed down in addition to the set screws.

T-mount adapters don't quite fit either of the mounts.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking lenses.
How do they perform? I have never seens any samples from those lenses.

Jurgen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite charming set. They seem to have survived the decades very well and being in good condition!?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool lenses!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Chrome Nose of the Sankyo Kogi.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jurgen wrote:
Nice looking lenses.
How do they perform? I have never seens any samples from those lenses.

Jurgen

I think they both great performers from my hasty test shots. I will have to adapt them for use on my Sony DSLR of course.The mounts are both innterchangeable. I will have to modify T-Mounts to work.I will be happy to postsamples when I have finished making mounts for them.

Minolfan wrote:
Quite charming set. They seem to have survived the decades very well and being in good condition!?

I have a thing for some of these Third party Exakta lenses-very seldom do they dissatisfy you. Prices on some of these are going up due to the availability of adapters for Canon,and the easy adaptability of the ones with "interchangeable mounts"and because they are rare good quality lenses IMO.

LucisPictor wrote:
Cool lenses!

They are great specimens.

Big Dawg wrote:
I like the Chrome Nose of the Sankyo Kogi.

I concur.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one of these, in Praktina mount.

I have an article on it -

http://forum.mflenses.com/sonnagar-komine-135-2-8-ex-praktina-t19551,highlight,praktina.html

These days I am beginning to think the maker may have been Fujita and/or N.K.K. (Nishida?), as there is a strong resemblance to the products of these companies.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
I have one of these, in Praktina mount.

I have an article on it -

http://forum.mflenses.com/sonnagar-komine-135-2-8-ex-praktina-t19551,highlight,praktina.html

These days I am beginning to think the maker may have been Fujita and/or N.K.K. (Nishida?), as there is a strong resemblance to the products of these companies.

Wow ,some awesome images .
Every thing on the Sonnagar looks the same,except the aperture blades / iris. Do these have Stainless steel components? The lens mount on the Spectra on mine looks and feels like stainless.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great looking lenses!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Running with a streak of good luck, and and hours of pedantic toil on the browser paying off good dividends Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of these lenses are on my to buy list. Just haven't found them at the right price when I have the cash.

I think the Spectra Coligon is one of my favorite versions of this lens, or the Bittco Super Vemar. I'd take either.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
Both of these lenses are on my to buy list. Just haven't found them at the right price when I have the cash.

I think the Spectra Coligon is one of my favorite versions of this lens, or the Bittco Super Vemar. I'd take either.

I got these for good prices on ebay. I hope you get yours.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I will. Smile It's just a matter of time and money.