Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Couple of macro shots from today
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Couple of macro shots from today Reply with quote

I think macro is starting to be my main photographic interest. I love discovering the little insects that I usually never noticed when walking in the grass. It's a microcosmos of interesting little creatures there!
If only they were a little more sympathetic about my efforts of portraiting them, they keep running away, especially the butterflies. Embarassed

2. I learned not to use flash on the butterflies anymore, the background looks bland like this

4. Notch-horned Cleg (Haematopota pluvialis), very cool eye pattern, like a colored EEG graph. Laughing Unfortunately, the eye on this shot is not in focus, best I could do

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots, love the eyes in No.4. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Edgar!

Two more:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! great stuff!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes -! great--

good compositions..

tf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1!

Quote:
If only they were a little more sympathetic about my efforts of portraiting them, they keep running away, especially the butterflies.

I have that problem with dragonflies, getting me crazy! Lots of them but shy and fast.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+2

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful eye catching pictures!