Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica,Minolta mount on Panasonic G1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Konica,Minolta mount on Panasonic G1 Reply with quote

Will a Konica Hexanon lens mount on a Minolta MC/MD adapter or would I have to purchase yet another adapter for my G1?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure you would need a AR-to-m4/3 adapter. Something like

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Konica AR mount is different to Minolta MC/MD, so you WILL have to buy a different adapter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, as I expected.

What is confusing is the Konica/Minolta merger & I wondered even if the lock slot on the Konica placed further in the lug if the lens would still mount.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

revers wrote:
Thanks guys, as I expected.

What is confusing is the Konica/Minolta merger & I wondered even if the lock slot on the Konica placed further in the lug if the lens would still mount.

The old Konica AR mount and the Minolta MC/MD mounts are BOTH different to the Minolta AF mount, which is now used with Sony Alpha DSLRs & lenses.