Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Novoflex Bellows Unit images.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Novoflex Bellows Unit images. Reply with quote

These taken with Schneider-Kreuznach Componon 135mm f5.6 plus 30mm extension on bellows unit-any C&C is always appreciated:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What camera? These are lovely for the most part - last one is a bit wonky. Try some more of the enlarging lenses - Rodagon and el-nikkor especially. They each have unique characteristics, notably in the OOF. I find them almost hypnotic in the smoothness of the results,

- and the value for money!

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh: I try to post the best ones here - I was a little wonky when I took the last one,and wonky enough to like it Very Happy .This is my first attempt @ bellows ,and I had a great time lugging it around. I do have an interest in other lenses and have aquired 2 others namely a Wollensak 6and 3/4th inches f4.5 and a Paragon Ilex 6and 1/2 inches f4.5;I need to adapt these to the bellows. I will definitely keep my eyes out for - Rodagons and El-Nikkors. Do you have specific recommendations?
I mounted the bellows on a Sony Alpha 700.

Thank you and best regards.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost any of them - I particularly like the 80mm range, but they are all superb in my experience

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some really good photos! Did you edit the colours at all?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Almost any of them - I particularly like the 80mm range, but they are all superb in my experience

patrickh

I just bought a 80mm el-nikkor, thanks

goombles wrote:
Some really good photos! Did you edit the colours at all?

Thanks,I did some post processing in Lightroom, where necessary-I always do.