Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus H.Zuiko 2.8/24 MC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Olympus H.Zuiko 2.8/24 MC Reply with quote

Hi,

here few shots for the friends of Olympus lenses. Due to the adapter few exifs are wrong. BTW such a lens is for sale from another member here under section marketplace.

Tirol/Austria - Inntal

Wink

Last edited by Rolf on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second one It's what I call a strong image.Seems to have an "impossible" dinamic range.
It's an HDR overlap, have you used filter or what?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both are stunning one! congrats!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paperinik wrote:
The second one It's what I call a strong image.Seems to have an "impossible" dinamic range.
It's an HDR overlap, have you used filter or what?

Thanks.

No HDR, no filter or something else. Only waiting for the moment with the right light and a little bit micro detail increasing to improve the stones in the foreground. That´s all. Ah, and a little bit PP around.

Wink Wink Wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two strong shots, Rolf.

But in the second one (fantastic light!) I can see a pattern in the area of the stones in the front. It seems there was a too strong sharpening applied.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:

No HDR, no filter or something else. Only waiting for the moment with the right light and a little bit micro detail increasing to improve the stones in the foreground. That´s all. Ah, and a little bit PP around.

Now I can say it:

WOW!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Two strong shots, Rolf.

But in the second one (fantastic light!) I can see a pattern in the area of the stones in the front. It seems there was a too strong sharpening applied.

Thank you Carsten.

There is no much sharpening. Maybe the "old" problem with the forum software.

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
Two strong shots, Rolf.

Thank you Carsten.

There is no much sharpening. Maybe the "old" problem with the forum software.

Wink

Yes, perhaps.