Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 11A & Pentax 200D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Jupiter 11A & Pentax 200D Reply with quote

Hi,

today few shots with some cheaper equipment. I bought this cam new recently when Pentax changed to the next generation for a very good price. The lens was also very cheap (15 € or something like that)

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely color... I'm waiting for Jupiter 11 to come...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tremendous colours. A bit of post processing there, I guess. It's a pretty scene. Personally I would crop the shadow off the bottom at the base of the tree.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulC wrote:
Tremendous colours. A bit of post processing there, I guess. It's a pretty scene. Personally I would crop the shadow off the bottom at the base of the tree.

Thank you Paul.

At first I also thougt to crop the shadow but then the aspects are wrong and there is something missing on the pic.

Of course there is some PP because no sensor of the world would show the details within the shadow of the tree and the correct expose of the rest. Thats an additional reason because I didn´t crop the shadow.

Wink