Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

At the old brick factory @ SMC Takumar 55/2 & Kodak BW40
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: At the old brick factory @ SMC Takumar 55/2 & Kodak BW40 Reply with quote

Pictures shot at the old brick factory "De Osse" in the Netherlands. Actually I was there to shoot a party, but I also made some pics of the factory itself. Unfortunately the weather wasn't great.

All done with Kodak BW400CN and a SMC Takumar 55/2.

And a house completely built from "Osse" bricks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good tonal range. I like the pic third from bottom, with the smoke stack ...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that's one of the nice things about BW400CN is its smooth tonal range. And those shots appear to need the wide range too.

I also like the pic with the smoke stack, but I'd have to say that my favorite is the last one. I like all the textures there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
Yeah that's one of the nice things about BW400CN is its smooth tonal range. And those shots appear to need the wide range too.

Yes, I like the tonal range. As an example, this one that I just found again from last winter:

If I remember correctly, shot with a Panagor 28/2,5 at ISO 400.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one you chose as No. 1, is my No. 2 ... Cool