Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD (m42): Macro Yashinon 1:2.8 f=60mm TOMIOKA
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: SOLD (m42): Macro Yashinon 1:2.8 f=60mm TOMIOKA Reply with quote

Dediced to part from this great lens. 1:1!
Excellent condition, flawless glass & functions. Both caps, original case.
Serial No. 680262

Price 165€ + shipping (+paypal if used)
SOLD

[/b]

Last edited by darmodej on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:50 am; edited 5 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..bump (sorry), price down!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo, no one for this one? ..open to offers!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Make an offer for this, folks Reply with quote

I've got the mamiya sekor version of this lens, and was blown away the first time i used it. Sharpness is astounding, great bokeh. no flare issues (due to the deep recessed front element) and low CA. Colour tone is somewhat warmer than what I am used to (Pentax SMC lenses) but easily compensated via WB tweaking.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Make an offer for this, folks Reply with quote

knyghtfall wrote:
I've got the mamiya sekor version of this lens, and was blown away the first time i used it. Sharpness is astounding, great bokeh. no flare issues (due to the deep recessed front element) and low CA. Colour tone is somewhat warmer than what I am used to (Pentax SMC lenses) but easily compensated via WB tweaking.

This lens is the same as Mamiya secor one?
How about compare it to Yashica 55/2.8 macro?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually don't do this ( somebody on this forum know that Evil or Very Mad ) but this is a friggingly good price.
Last year when I was searching for a macro lens I had my eyes sur this lens. High scores, always between 300-400$
Now you have a chance folks, take while the OP still maintains the price.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
I usually don't do this ( somebody on this forum know that Evil or Very Mad ) but this is a friggingly good price.
Last year when I was searching for a macro lens I had my eyes sur this lens. High scores, always between 300-400$
Now you have a chance folks, take while the OP still maintains the price.

Thank you for confirm it! Hopefully somebody take it fast, if I am not on Konica craze now I take it definitely.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow great price, got mine with dents for near $200....This is a great lens, good luck for the sale!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Make an offer for this, folks Reply with quote

death wrote:

This lens is the same as Mamiya secor one?
How about compare it to Yashica 55/2.8 macro?

From my research online, yes, the mamiya sekor and the tomioka are identical, and made by tomioka. Not sure about the Yashica tho, can't say.

http://forum.manualfocus.org/viewtopic.php?id=4944

And yes its a good price. I got half a mind to grab this as a second copy, I was so impressed with the first!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..thanks for all the support. price down further 10€.
me on Leica craze now..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump, another -10€ ..no one?