Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Californians sent Schwarzenegger back to Europe
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Californians sent Schwarzenegger back to Europe Reply with quote

today i found big Arnold in my town, went home, took my widest MF lens and shot this

in the background below you see our district government, they probably got him from Frankfurt Airport last night and packed him for shipment to Austria. Cool

Tokina RMC 17mm 3.5 Nikon D200

Thomas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great capture, indeed you needed super wide for this big one

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you think it came from California?

it may be heading to the 'Arnold Schwarzenegger Museum' in Graz.
Yes, there is a museum dedicated to him in the capital city of the province he came from. Shocked
Had not thought this possible after, a few years ago, in the same city a football stadium which had been named after him was renamed because of his stance pro capital punishment.
But Austria is a touristic country and there are always clever people trying to make a buck Wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he is famous for the script line "I'll be back".

Annnn-old's birthday was yesterday July 30, 62 or 63(?)

Austria celebrated with release of postage stamp with his photo. His hometown is said to be very proud of him; may be they like the boost visitors give to economy...

Corporatocracy loves actor-politicians! Behind scenes his scriptors make impossible what in public he chides others for not getting done, imho.