Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

*Sold* 2,8/100mm /1\ Meyer Görlitz Trioplan Exa bayonet
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: *Sold* 2,8/100mm /1\ Meyer Görlitz Trioplan Exa bayonet Reply with quote

Sold to trifox.

Preset version, 15 aperture blades. Serial no. is 2755012 comes with screwable sun shade and leather case. Blades are dry, aperture is working well but only between f2,8-f8. I used it mostly wide open because of its thrilling bokeh (last picture)

Coating looks nice, some dust particles. Some wearing marks on lens body but overall good condition.

There is a little sweet fungus in one corner (see picture). Not growing since I bought the lens 2 years ago.

25€ TBN + paypal (prefer iban transfer) and shipping. My ebay name: ehm----

Last edited by Gonzoo on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent!

thanks

tf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bang!

And Gonzoo ..

please, send us something about you Smile

but the best thing is some pictures, of course > Smile

thanks

tf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still haven't got my parcel..

Thanks..

Tf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

online tracking info

I shipped exactly to the address you provided. Will give DHL a call tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry gonzo -- but this doesn't sound good to me.

It wasn't my fault waiting for the delivery so long ..

I am quite unsatisfied with the shipping -- not with content -- the content is as described..

first record is from 11.6.2010 and the lens has been received today - 29.7.2010..

49 days in total -- for 17 EUR

Last edited by trifox on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question is which postal service did sitting on it ? I never heard ever such a long shipping within EU Shocked

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila -- I know that you're experienced seller across the globe.

I have done many shipments over globe as well ..

I have done several shipments to Germany -- and also I have received several parcels from Germany -- I have never ever had a problem such as this -- not at all -- all perfect from Germany ! Always..

No one -- I AM REPEATING NO ONE FROM DHL actually knocked on OUR DOOR .. Even no one FROM parcelforce knocked on our door..

I received a letter from parcelforce where they gave me a last chance to redeliver the parcel.

Another thing was that gonzoo (or someone from DHL or let's say from German Post) set the weight of the parcel at 5 KG!! this is crazy!! Why?

Trioplan is NOT a heavy lens whatsoever even with the original leather case...

tf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one time bad experience with local package delivery service, they didn't inform me at all. Package also sent by DHL I prefer mail services over than package services.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trifox,

you aren't making me responsible for the delay of delivery, no? What I'm supposed to do in your oppinion? Fly to Britain and beat the hell out of the lazy delivery boy? The parcel was send with the correct address, as stated above. Parcelforce send you a letter. So they were able to deliver a letter, but they weren't able to deliver the parcel? Very strange!

Regarding your concern about the weight of the parcel: International registered shipment from Germany to Britain is always 17Eu. You can put stuff *UP TO* 5kg into the parcel. If you use less, you still have to pay 17Eu. Go check http://www.dhl.de/en.html there is a calculator if you don't believe me.

Regards

trifox wrote:
Attila -- I know that you're experienced seller across the globe.

I have done many shipments over globe as well ..

I have done several shipments to Germany -- and also I have received several parcels from Germany -- I have never ever had a problem such as this -- not at all -- all perfect from Germany ! Always..

No one -- I AM REPEATING NO ONE FROM DHL actually knocked on OUR DOOR .. Even no one FROM parcelforce knocked on our door..

I received a letter from parcelforce where they gave me a last chance to redeliver the parcel.

Another thing was that gonzoo (or someone from DHL or let's say from German Post) set the weight of the parcel at 5 KG!! this is crazy!! Why?

Trioplan is NOT a heavy lens whatsoever even with the original leather case...

tf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about some emotionless look at the facts:

from DHL tracking info:

15.06.10 13:11 Uhr GB Parcel could not be delivered
22.07.10 18:13 Uhr GB Parcel could not be delivered
29.07.10 10:47 Uhr GB Parcel was successfully delivered

So the sender cannot be held responsible, the problem was not at his end.

DHL classifies packages, up to 5 Kilos is EUR17, it is not the actual weight.

GOSH and all that posted in a public forum ....

Sorry for chiming it, but things had to be straightened up.

Last edited by kds315* on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
GOSH and all that posted in a public forum....

I agree with you Klaus, but I'm not the one who started complaining here... as I'm quite new, I had to react on this, otherwise noone would like to buy stuff from me anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, that is the ONLY REASON why I interfered, I don't do that normally, but I missed fairness ...