Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 40 - Self - XP2 - Pentax ES
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Helios 40 - Self - XP2 - Pentax ES Reply with quote

Warning: Helios swirlies and yet another stupid, unprovoked expression I can make doing self-portraits (and to think I almost gave the 20ft cable release away!).

I like the challenge this shoot presented: getting the focus right with such a thin dof. It seemed to work out ok, except for the subject. I can't say I'm looking for any extensive criticism this time around. This was more of a joke picture to see if the ES auto exposure system was working. But please do comment. I appreciate it.

~Marc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Har! Very Happy
You look like you are trying to follow the bokeh bubbles with your eyes ... Laughing
Good effect.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
Har! Very Happy
You look like you are trying to follow the bokeh bubbles with your eyes ... Laughing
Good effect.

+1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny really , great one!