Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

*** sold *** Zeiss Sonnar 300mm f4 MC P6
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: *** sold *** Zeiss Sonnar 300mm f4 MC P6 Reply with quote

*** sold ***

The lens is in nice condition without any kind of optical problems. No scratches or fungus inside the lens. The body has got some minimal paint loss (image 6). When taking the pictures I noticed a few specks of dust inside which is considered normal for that kind of lens.

Serial number is: 10166039 (a newer one)

Apperture is dry and snappy,

Code:
there is an issue though: the apperture dial can be turned half a stop beyond f4. If apperture is closed afterwards, it jumps to approx. f11 and won't move any further. Switching A/M mode and pressing the apperture release button at the lens mount restores apperture function.

The descrived above resolved to be an issue with the mounted M42 adapter. After unmounting the adapter, the apperture works fine, even if the dail is turned the half stop beyond f4. Price was adjusted accordingly.

The focus ring provides slight resistance, works fine for me though.

The lense comes with original lens shade, lens bag and front cap.

I'm asking for 150€ +shipping and 3%paypal

Last edited by Gonzoo on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 am; edited 11 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: pm sent!! Reply with quote

pm sent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold to OrcaH4H