Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Peeling peaches
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Peeling peaches Reply with quote

My oldest son's mother-in-law.
Yashica Lynx 14E IC, Yashinon-DX 45/1.4, Arista Premium 400, 125 at f1.4 or f2.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peeling for cobbler or pie?....Yuummmm!...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cobbler. Oh, it was good ...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you over near Birmingham?....BTW, did you use Georgia peaches in that cobbler?...I've got to replace the seals on my Lynx 14 & shoot some with it. Where are you getting your B&W developed? or are you doing it yourself?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were Alabama peaches. There are patches of orchards in Chilton County and Limestone County, maybe a few other counties.
I am running my own film now, then scanning the negatives for the 'net.
And yes I am near Birmingham - 17 miles from the closest interstate. We are river rats on the Warrior River on the west/northwest county line.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Warrior river?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, sir, the Mulberry Fork of the Black Warrior, about 10 river miles from where it joins the Sipsey Fork. We are a river mile downstream from Birmingport ...