Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sun YS 85-210
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Sun YS 85-210 Reply with quote

I haven't tried my Sun YS 60-135 yet, but today I bought off of Ebay a
Sun Ys 85-210.

Just one pic on Ebay, but it's suppose to be fully working with a Minolta YS adapter.Which is cool. So now I have YS adapters in M42, and Minolta MD.
I'm guessing they made a 35-70 or 35-85 in this series also. Which is what I will look for next.
They did make a 70-210 in this series but I don't have it yet.
I will post pics when I get it. Here is a link to the auction.
I can't wait to try both lenses. Very Happy
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried to clean up the photo, but just to low a quality.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the last version (I think) of a very popular Sun model that was originally a pre-set.

Quite a nice lens actually.

I have two earlier versions of this, I am looking for one like yours.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are photos from the YS70-210 it is a nice lens...
http://forum.mflenses.com/sun-ys-70-210-zoom-t25007.html

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria
Thanks, I was hoping I'd picked a good lens. There was actually 2 of these listed on Ebay at the same time. The other one (different seller), wasn't anywhere as nice and it didn't have a case.

mo
Thanks for the link. I have a feeling it won't be too much longer before I own the 70-210 version. Probably a few more Sun lenses. I'm getting hooked on them.

And maybe some more Soligors, and ....
Got to watch out LBA is getting worse. Laughing