Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Shooting into the light, Leica Macro Elmarit-R 60
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Shooting into the light, Leica Macro Elmarit-R 60 Reply with quote

I walked through the Afred Nicholas Gardens again today.

Only took one lens, the 60/2.8, these shots may be helpful to Rolf Smile

A fern frond submerged in the lake near the old boat house.

Shooting into the afternoon sun, wide open.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That first one is really surreal.You made it look like summer not winter??? Very Happy That's the feeling I get from looking at these!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

many thanks for sharing these shots. I´m still thinking whether I should convert the lens or the macro adapter of the lens....... Confused

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guys,

Mo, it was a glorious winters day in Melbourne today, i didn't have to do much to make it seem like summer.. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful shots! Great colours and the bokeh is also very pleasant....I begin to like more and more the IQ from the Leica (R) lenses .....
Today, I just received my summicron 2/90mm (E55) and I can't wait to try it on my D700 Very Happy .......

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pich,

I am waiting for my first cron 90, i just haven't found it yet!! Plus i bought spotmatics old Zeiss 80/1.8 to curb the itch for a lux 80/1.4. I keep promising myself that i won't buy any more MF lenses Embarassed

I think you are going to love these lenses on your D700.

This 60/2.8 Macro is a great lens, and i am loving my 135/2.8 that i just bought, i look forward to seeing your cron/d700 shots.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the bokeh Cool