Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] FS: Sigma SD14 + 18-200 DC OS Lens + extras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: [SOLD] FS: Sigma SD14 + 18-200 DC OS Lens + extras Reply with quote

Hello guys,
Just decided to depart with my Sigma SD14 camera, it really gave me a lot of fun. But as I do not have too much time to spend on processing the raw file and the ep-1 can fulfill the normal usage, the SD14 is collecting dust now.

Here is what in the package:
Sigma SD14 -- like new condition, less than 2k shutter counts(Actually this is a new camera received last December). Don't see any dent or worn out on the body.
18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS lens--also like new
3 batteries and 2 battery chargers -- 2 original and a spare BP-21
Deluxe SLR Pro Camera Case
Transcend 4GB 133x High Speed CompactFlashTM Card
Asking price: $630 + paypal fee + shipping

PS: This is the first time trying to sell stuff here, but have purchased near 10 mf lenses from trusted members. Included the 18-200mm lens just because one needs a native sigma SA mount lens to trigger the focus confirmation for other non-SA lens each time you change battery.

Pictures will follow up on request.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Cheers,
Wei

Last edited by lwsy711 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, I am open to accept offer and ok to separate the lens and the camera.