Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zenza Bronica ETRsi
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Zenza Bronica ETRsi Reply with quote

My Zenza Bronica ETRsi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like mine.... Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a picture? Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shauttra wrote:
Have a picture? Smile

Only with a few extras on it Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks not so big nice ones. Any benefits vs P645 ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O, good extras!! Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a gorgeous cam!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Any benefits vs P645 ?

Well for me, I have only limited experience with different 1st class medium format cameras as it was too expensive to chop and change...but the ETRs was very popular when I chose and bought mine new in 1986 and the lenses had very good reviews in camera magazines.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I will try it out , now we can play with them due lot lower prices.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Thank you! I will try it out , now we can play with them due lot lower prices.

That standard 75mm lens on the ETRS is very good for 3D effect and bokeh. I used this camera to originally fill the gap between WA and telephoto lens on my RB67.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atilla,

You asked "Any benefits vs P645" ? If you are referring to the Pentax 645,
they both have benifits one over the other. The Pentax has a wider range of great optics and most lenses are not leaf shutter therefore you can adapt more lenses to it. The Bronica uses all leaf shutter lenses so it can flash sync up to 1/500 of a second but is less adaptable to other lenses.
The Bronica also has interchangable backs so that you can change MID ROLL to another film (very handy in the days of having to shoot the exact same shot in C-41 and E-6 or B+W film, or if you have 5 frames left on the roll in the camera and your coming into an action sequence where you need 10 frames in a row and no time to reload. You can put a pre-loaded film back with a fresh roll on the camera and come back to the 1st roll later.)The Pentax had interchangable inserts only, so you had to finish a roll before you changed.

Both are excellent cameras with great lenses. I used the ETRS and ETRSi
for years and they are very reliable cameras also. I still have three of them!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbshooter wrote:
Atilla,

You asked "Any benefits vs P645" ? If you are referring to the Pentax 645,
they both have benifits one over the other. The Pentax has a wider range of great optics and most lenses are not leaf shutter therefore you can adapt more lenses to it. The Bronica uses all leaf shutter lenses so it can flash sync up to 1/500 of a second but is less adaptable to other lenses.
The Bronica also has interchangable backs so that you can change MID ROLL to another film (very handy in the days of having to shoot the exact same shot in C-41 and E-6 or B+W film, or if you have 5 frames left on the roll in the camera and your coming into an action sequence where you need 10 frames in a row and no time to reload. You can put a pre-loaded film back with a fresh roll on the camera and come back to the 1st roll later.)The Pentax had interchangable inserts only, so you had to finish a roll before you changed.

Both are excellent cameras with great lenses. I used the ETRS and ETRSi
for years and they are very reliable cameras also. I still have three of them!

Many thanks for details!