Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS Yashica 50mm ML f/2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: FS Yashica 50mm ML f/2 Reply with quote

Hi!

Have for sale a opticaly perfect Yashica ML 50mm f/2

The lens is as new. Apperture and focusing are perfect too.

The price is 50€ + shipping (contact for rates).

I have some feedback of sales, but not in English... eheh

Contact here on topic, or PM Wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good lens, but this price is a touch high IMO.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you luck, but I think the price is a trifle optimistic. In this country, I've seen the f/1.7 Zeiss Planar for less.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much would be a fair price?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Around 30eu is fine.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, definitely a very optimistic price Smile I paid $12 and $15 for two of my copies (plus shipping). I also paid 50 EUR (plus 29 EUR shipping) for a Yashica ML 50/1.4 from a reputable camera store in Germany.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine sold for a tenner!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep a spreadsheet (for insurance valuation purposes), and in GBP, I paid the following prices :-

YML 50mm f/1.4 £35 Mar '05
YML 50mm f/1.7 £12 Jun '08
YML 50mm f/2 £5 Apr '04

I would expect to pay around £10-£15 for the f/2. It's a far better lens than this price would suggest, but I keep an eye on these prices in eBay simply to make sure I keep my replacement estimates current. I do hope you get a good price for yours, but this is why I suggest that 50 euro is optimistic. You'd struggle with someone looking at the superb Planar-like f/1.4 at a similar selling price.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex wrote:

YML 50mm f/2 £5 Apr '04

If you allow me the question... ¿where do you find these prices? I usually check on ebay and I do not find such a low prices.

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albertopme wrote:
alex wrote:

YML 50mm f/2 £5 Apr '04

If you allow me the question... ¿where do you find these prices? I usually check on ebay and I do not find such a low prices.

Thanks in advance

Here are a few of them, with rear cap that functions as camera:

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, aleksanderpolo.
I will check more frequently the USA ebay (enven checking UK ebay I did not realise about the last link auction).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albertopme wrote:

Sometimes it's just luck, sometimes it's looking for items where the auction end time is at a time when many people will be doing something else, like eating or sleeping or watching some big sporting event on TV. My 35mm Zeiss Distagon was in an auction that ended about 1 am, and I got it for around £80, less than half my maximum bid.

These Yashica lenses are not particularly rare, and I learned a long time ago not to over-bid, but to wait for the next one to come along.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex wrote:
Albertopme wrote:

Sometimes it's just luck, sometimes it's looking for items where the auction end time is at a time when many people will be doing something else, like eating or sleeping or watching some big sporting event on TV. My 35mm Zeiss Distagon was in an auction that ended about 1 am, and I got it for around £80, less than half my maximum bid.

These Yashica lenses are not particularly rare, and I learned a long time ago not to over-bid, but to wait for the next one to come along.

Thanks for the tips, Alex. I hope to learn and find good prices like you guys do.
Cheers,

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Yashika ml 50/1.9?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aoleg wrote:
Hmm, definitely a very optimistic price Smile I paid $12 and $15 for two of my copies (plus shipping). I also paid 50 EUR (plus 29 EUR shipping) for a Yashica ML 50/1.4 from a reputable camera store in Germany.

Hi, i am interested about a camera store like that.

Regards

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vulko wrote:
What about Yashika ml 50/1.9?

Here are a few, ML only:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tnx. I've got 1 extra, so I need to get rid of it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make your offers Wink

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to say that i won a Yashica FX1 with that same lens for 35£.