Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vacation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Vacation Reply with quote

Hi,

will be in vacation the next weeks with my new toy Nikon D700 (here with Nikon 2.8-4.0/24-85D). Have a good time.

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great news Rolf, we will wait for the many pics you bring back

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The D700 is a hell of a toy! Congratulations!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Karsten.

Maybe that I will start a storm of protest with the following, but in general I find the Nikon "better" than the 5DMKII.

Ok - the usage of different lenses are limited, but if you will shot in AF mode the AF modul is much much better than with the Canon.

I will use this cam only with AF lenses and perhaps few Leica lenses which I will convert with a Leitax bayonet. I ordered the first one to test it with the 4/180 (noone bought this nice lens - so I will use it with the Nikon and I´m not unhappy with this situation Wink). Must receive within the next days.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way to let you go Laughing Laughing there is computer too I am sure Laughing Laughing enjoy your vacation and take care!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going by bike... Laughing Have a great holiday!