Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Aus Jena S 1:2.8 f=180mm in M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Aus Jena S 1:2.8 f=180mm in M42 Reply with quote

I am very happy with my newest lens, could not wait to take it out and take some pictures with it after work. The lens is big and heavy and of solid construction.I got a good workout - some shots were taken on a tripod some freehand. Any C&C or tips on the getting the most of this lens is greatly appreciated.

2. An older man walking in a local park.

4. Drinking and kayaking

5. Sunset on pier.

6. Liquid sonnar.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great lens! Congrats for your new gem and thank you for nice samples!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats, nice series
I was thinking of getting one for myself, but I don't use often this long and weight is not negligible

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila: Thank you for your kind words. I love this lens.

poilu wrote:
congrats, nice series
I was thinking of getting one for myself, but I don't use often this long and weight is not negligible

Thank you.It is heavy . My arms still hurt from carrying it around , but I think it a small compromise for what I am getting in return, for now Very Happy .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Looks good Reply with quote

Looks really good. I especially like the last two pics.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Laho.