Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Big Benson AF
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Big Benson AF Reply with quote

EDIT: I didn't realize the first one was so big. Can someone move it to the oversize area?

I just ran across these while looking through old pictures. I thought I'd show one of our horses.

I took these about 5 years ago. Almost nothing done to them as I remember. They aren't anything special nor were they meant to be. She just wanted some pictures of her giving Benson a workout.

Benson is one of my favorite horses. He is a big guy, about 1500 pounds, but will drop a couple hundred pounds when he is in really good shape. We got him when he was 2, he is about 12 in these pictures. He will try anything for my daughter, Sonya, even if he can't do it.

Sonya and Benson in action.

Last edited by Schnauzer on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb horse and great action capture in the last!
could you please include [AF] in the title, I have moved the thread

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful horse indeed, your daughter is very, very lucky with her friend.