Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

BLOOD RED
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: BLOOD RED Reply with quote

C&C WELCOME

Nikon D40 50mm f1.8E

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent shot, beautifully executed!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - like this shot.
Show more Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha this was the only decent one I got, bit of a fluke really Sad but im going try some more soon so ill post them up Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first look very nice shoot, in pixel pipping a bit flat to me. We have some expert in this field AGPhotography (Alessandro) for example or PaulC hopefully they will comment it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, Do you know how i could make the image less flat? also I've checked out Alessandro and PaulC's work and they are both stunning. If only I could produce shots similiar Confused

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacob12_1993 wrote:
Attila, Do you know how i could make the image less flat? also I've checked out Alessandro and PaulC's work and they are both stunning. If only I could produce shots similiar Confused

Unfortunately I have no idea Sad ask them in pm.