Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

UPDATE: SOLD Leica R7 with accessories - mint and boxed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: SOLD Leica R7 with accessories - mint and boxed Reply with quote

I recently inquired about a Leica APO-Macro Elmarit-R 100/2.8 on sale in a camerashop about 125 km from where I live.

The price was reasonable, so I offered to buy the lens; the shop owner asked if I was interested in the camera sold with the lens.

It was a Leica R7; not the most sought-after Leica, but he offered me the camera with the lens at a very attractive price.

So, yesterday morning a box arrived, and in addition to the lens (which was absolutely pristine, bordering on as-new, fully boxed and with all original papers and now awaits a Nikon F-mount from leitax.com), this was in the box:

That's an (almost) as-new Leica R7, winder and handgrip and original Leica focusing bellows. All almost as new, with boxes and apparently all original papers, including Leica warranties and pass.

I tried the R7 with the APO-100, Oh My!!! what a wonderfull viewfinder, great feel and delicious shutter sound!

Unfortunately, i do not intent to shoot analogue, so this will all go to evilBay, unless someone in this forum would like to buy it.

Feel free to PM me with any suggestions (or put an offer in this thread, if you prefer).

More pics (all with Leica Elmarit-R 35 on Nikon D700):

R7:

The winder:

The handgrip:

The bellows:

Last edited by integrale on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jakob,

How much are you expecting for it?

I'm interested

I've been bitten by the Leica + Planar + Distagon bug Very Happy

Cheers,