Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tair Photosniper Kit
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Tair Photosniper Kit Reply with quote

£35 + PP
M42 fit.
Not complete, only one UV filter, no screwdrivers. Some scratches to body. Some small streaks in front lens optical coating, probably there from Russian production. Hard to catch on picture, Just some small areas are blue when the rest is yellow reflection. Otherwise good working lens focusing and aperture are fine.
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/hacksawbob/Tair3?feat=directlink

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will very happily relieve you of this Photosniper as I've been looking for an affordable one for a while, do you know how much P&P would be within the UK on it?

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, its approx 5kg recorded signed for should be about £12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can it be used for the 5d or it can work only with a zenit camera ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heathcliff wrote:
can it be used for the 5d or it can work only with a zenit camera ?

Usually works with any DSLR using an M42 adapter until and unless somebody monkeyed with the native mount of the sniper kit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Tair Photosniper Kit Reply with quote

hacksawbob wrote:
... Not complete, only one UV filter, no screwdrivers. ...[/url]

Don't quite understand. Does it usually come with screwdrivers?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen pictures of the complete kit and it came with 2 screw drivers and about 4 filters, neither of them necessary. Its M42 and works on the 5d with an adapter. I have an adapter somewhere so you can mount the lens on a tripod with out the pistol grip. I can throw it in if I can find it, I found this the best way to use it. The pistol grip is good for aiming but the trigger does not trip the shutter so you need to pull trigger with right hand and shutter with left!! can be done but not practical. Its worth it though for 300mm fun works well on some scenery shots with the compression of depth of field, and I have taken some good moon shots with it attached to a 2X converter.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is not sold yet, I would like to buy it from you. Please let me know.