Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Free to a good home - Praktica Super TL +NOW GONE+
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Free to a good home - Praktica Super TL +NOW GONE+ Reply with quote

I have a mint one of these that came in a bundle of stuff. I was hoping to use it myself, but on fitting a battery I see the meter is dead. If anyone can make use of it please PM me.

It's a shame to see such a good example go to waste.

Last edited by martinsmith99 on Sun May 16, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the offer still open?

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, it's gone. Are you after an M42 body? I may be able to sort one for you as I need to trim the collection a bit.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Sorry, it's gone. Are you after an M42 body? I may be able to sort one for you as I need to trim the collection a bit.

No, I certainly don't need another one - it's just that I've never owned or used a Praktica!

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:

I have a Praktica Super TL3, with a Domiplan attached (yes, I know it's a crappy lens ... consider it as a body cap Razz ). It is in working condition, and the light seals should be OK. The meter is also functioning (didn't check really how accurate it is).

Anyone who lives close enough to Utrecht, Netherlands, can come and pick it up for free.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeyore_nl wrote:
martinsmith99 wrote:

I have a Praktica Super TL3, with a Domiplan attached (yes, I know it's a crappy lens ... consider it as a body cap Razz ). It is in working condition, and the light seals should be OK. The meter is also functioning (didn't check really how accurate it is).

Anyone who lives close enough to Utrecht, Netherlands, can come and pick it up for free.

Well, that rules me out then! Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:

Well, that rules me out then! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I understand ... anyway, I made someone else happy with it Smile